Cooking eggs is a fine art, and you need the right spatula to get the job done right. Using a spatula that will stick to your eggs causes ruination of all of your hard work and timing to get your eggs just the way you want them, and a metal spatula in a non-stick pan can ruin your skillet.
How do you know which type of spatula to use when you’re cooking your famous omelet or egg pancake? We’ll review a few types of spatulas here and give you our best choice for a non-stick spatula for your eggs.
Quick Comparison: Best Egg Spatula
1. Hotec 2 pieces Set
- [FOOD GRADE MATERIALS ]: This Silicone Turner Spatula Set . Low Carbon and Environmentally Friendly Non-toxic, lead free Odourless. Smooth flexible thin edges, No scratches, No damage for your pots and pans. With high nickel Stainless Steel handle, more durable!
- [ HEAT RESISTANT ]: Temperature Resistant -104℉~446℉（-40℃~230℃）. Refrigerator Safe, Dishwasher Safe. Can be as a good Gift. Quality Life, Safety First.
- [ SIZE ]: Slotted Turner：14.7’’x3.7’’(37.5cmx9.5cm), Solid Turner:15’’x4’’(38cmx10.2cm). Perfectly size make cooking easy and keep hand safe. Thin, flexible edge glides easily beneath food. Ideal for flipping eggs, burgers, crepes, pancake and more.
- [NON-STICK &DISHWASHER SAFE ]: Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. And won’t harbor bacteria or let you down by melting or warping. Convenient your life with our Hotec Turner, more fun in your kitchen.
- [SERVICES SUPPORT ]: We support 100% full refund and replacement, if you are dissatisfied with our product. Hope you can contact us if you have any problem we can help, thank you!
You get two spatulas with this set. One of them has slots, and the other doesn’t. The spatula is 14.7 inches long, and being made of nylon, they can handle temperatures up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The handles have finger molds and are ergonomically constructed. They are also stain resistant. The beveled edges help you get the spatula right under the eggs so you can flip and not break them.
With a comfortable grip this set is really easy to clean because is dishwasher safe.
2. OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Flexible Turner
- Ideal for flipping eggs, burgers, crepes and more
- Thin, flexible edge glides easily beneath foods
- High heat Resistant Silicone head, Dimensions 12.5'' x 4'' x 3.25''
- Silicone bonded to flexible stainless steel
- Safe for non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe
This spatula has a silicone coating, which makes it great to use with non-stick cookware. They are very heat-resistant (up to 600 degrees), and you can glide them under your eggs easily. They are also easy to clean.
The silicone is layered on top of stainless steel to give it a solid construction. The handle is about 12.5 inches long, so you can stay well away from the heating element.
One user has said that they didn’t care for the part of the spatula where the silicone extended beyond the steel because it wasn’t very stiff and made it hard to flip heavier foods.
Some users commented on the large size of the spatula: they either didn’t like it, or they did.
3. Di Oro Living Chef Flex Silicone Spatula
- FLIP TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT – The DI ORO Chef Series Standard Turner Spatula is built for comfort and designed with you in mind. This premium flipper is constructed with a heavy-duty stainless steel core bonded to 600°F heat-resistant food grade silicone. Our innovative comfort handle and thumb grip allows cooks of all levels to flip burgers, eggs, and other foods with ease, all the while giving you peace of mind you won’t melt your favorite spatula.
- COOK LIKE THE PROS – Our spatula blade is the perfect amount of thin and flexibility to easily slide under all types of foods without struggling to perform essential tasks in the kitchen. Whether you are a beginner, novice, or seasoned pro, your family and friends will be impressed as you effortlessly cook the meals you enjoy sharing with your loved ones. It’s time to throw out your old cheap and underperforming spatulas so you can treat yourself to the best utensils on the market.
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Like you, your nonstick and coated cookware deserves the pampered treatment. The Chef Series Standard Turner’s nonstick and non-scratch BPA Free and LFGB Certified Silicone is the perfect complement to your cookware. You can rest assured that your cookware will be protected and will pair beautifully with the 11.8” long Standard Turner for years to come.
- MAKES CLEANING AN AFTERTHOUGHT – You deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labor, so we have designed a turner spatula that is dishwasher safe, easy to clean, and designed to prevent the build-up of food and bacteria. Now you can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen cleaning.
- ALL FOR YOU – Our obsession with creating great products and wonderful experiences to inspire our customers to reach new heights in the kitchen doesn’t end there. We are always here for you and will do whatever it takes to rectify any issue, and we will always lend an ear with our U.S. based customer support team to ensure you are 100% satisfied with all your DI ORO purchases.
An ergonomic grip on the handle makes this spatula comfortable to use. The handle also has a no-slip thumb indention to make it easier to hold and use.
It has a thin, flexible turner that you can slide under eggs without any problems.
The entire spatula is 11.8 inches long. The turner is silicone, so that keeps food from getting stuck, and it’s easy to clean off.
The internal structure is made of stainless steel, and it has a silicone coating. It can handle temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
The silicone is BPA-free. The spatula is dishwasher safe, too. Some may think that it is too small, but that would depend on the type of food that you’re cooking. Some users have said that they felt the tip was not sturdy enough.
In the end, it makes the most sense to choose a silicone spatula. We would choose the OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Flexible Turner between the two silicone spatulas because it is longer and larger.
It can handle flipping larger foods, and its longer handle means you are further away from the heating element when you cook.
Silicone is safe for non-stick surfaces, like nylon, but it is more expensive. Be prepared to pay a bit more, but the extra is worth the higher heat resistance.